When am I eligible to test for my next rank?
1 hour class (Summer Day Classes) Total possible points 1.0 points
· Fitness/Discipline section 30-minute section – worth .5 points
· Sport section 30-minute section – worth .5 points
Arriving late for class (after the fitness circuit test), or leaving early could also result in not receiving full points.
Promotion Test Fees
· White Belt to Yellow Belt $0.00
· All Yellow Belt and Orange Belt Tests $25.00
· All Blue Belt and Purple Belt Tests $30.00
· All Green Belt and Brown Belt Tests $35.00
· Black Belt Tests $50.00
· Dan Rank Tests $75.00 and up
All solid belt and 1st degree belts are invited to a group promotion testing.
All 2nd degree belts are scheduled for scored tests. On scored tests, students can either pass or re-test. Only on our Black Belt tests can a student fail the test and not be rescheduled immediately for another test date. These students must also take a written test on their rank requirements.
Work hard in class, practice at home and stay focused and you'll be fine. Rank advancement under Black Belt is not impossible, and sometimes may seem very easy. However, your ultimate goal is earning the Black Belt rank, and that's the test that will see if you've been training!